Author Topic: Personal Weather Tablet - An Android tablet app to show your GW1000 data  (Read 8535 times)

Offline Pax

Another option is to use Olicat's great software FOSHKplugin. That will allow you to send to multiple tablets with just one console device.

While I'm interested in doing this, I am completely unknowledgeable as to how to such a thing. What hardware, if any, is needed, how to use the plugin and so-forth is one of my current deep and dark mysteries!! :)  Is there a thread here, or a web site that can direct a fellow down this road?

Thanks
Ecowitt GW1000
Ecowitt WH32
Ecowitt WH40
Ecowitt WS68
www.wunderground.com/dashboard/pws/ICARDS6

"It matters not if you try and fail, and try and fail again
It only matters if you try and fail, and fail to try again"

"If you can't be good, be good at it!!"

Offline olicat

• Senior Contributor
  • DP1500 & FOSHKplugin
    • FOSHKplugin
Hi!

Is there a thread here, or a web site that can direct a fellow down this road?
Check this link please.

Oliver

Offline kd7eir

Another option is to use Olicat's great software FOSHKplugin. That will allow you to send to multiple tablets with just one console device.

While I'm interested in doing this, I am completely unknowledgeable as to how to such a thing. What hardware, if any, is needed, how to use the plugin and so-forth is one of my current deep and dark mysteries!! :)  Is there a thread here, or a web site that can direct a fellow down this road?

Thanks

If you need any help feel free to PM me. The only hardware you will need besides your weather station, is a Raspberry Pi.