Author Topic: Davis Vantage with meteobridge NANO SD and weewx  (Read 572 times)

Offline DarthWeber

Davis Vantage with meteobridge NANO SD and weewx
« on: July 05, 2020, 01:40:49 AM »
Hi, i connected without any problems my Davis Vatage PRO and metebridge nano SD with weewx - i just used the default device in the weewx settings with the ip from the meteobridge. In meteobridge all data is stored on SD and according to the history the data is complete.

Last week my weewx crashed and i didnt recognized it until yesterday. After restarting, it was collectiong data - but only the last 3 days. Now I have a data hole from one week ago until 3 days ago. I tried wee_device --deump, but this also shows up only records from the last three days.

I expected the meteobridge nano SD will collect unlimited and cann feed it to weewx - do i need to configure it anywhere else ?

Offline josecmorales

• Senior Contributor
Re: Davis Vantage with meteobridge NANO SD and weewx
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2020, 11:42:36 AM »
Hi, i connected without any problems my Davis Vatage PRO and metebridge nano SD with weewx - i just used the default device in the weewx settings with the ip from the meteobridge. In meteobridge all data is stored on SD and according to the history the data is complete.

How do you do that? im tryed to did it and crash my weewx (RPI)
Vantage Pro2 + UV, Airlink, Purpleair, Meteobridge.
Twitter: ClimaGuayana
Blitzortung station: 2934
Weatherlink: ClimaGuayana

Offline ConligWX

• Forecaster
  • #conligwx
    • conligwx.org
Re: Davis Vantage with meteobridge NANO SD and weewx
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2020, 02:44:41 PM »
Meteobridge will pass through the data on port 22222 by default.  so poitn your weewx to the ip of MB and port 22222, Its just like pointing to a Davis IP logger.
Regards Simon
Davis Vantage Pro2 Plus (6162UK) • Daytime FARS • WeatherLink Live • AirLink • PurpleAir PA-II-SD • CumulusMX •

anything