Author Topic: WiFi logger 1  (Read 1956 times)

Online johnd

• Forecaster
    • www.weatherstations.co.uk
Re: WiFi logger 1
« Reply #25 on: September 27, 2020, 03:46:51 PM »
I've added the four links to the bottom of our Davis knowledgebase firmware page at:

https://www.manula.com/manuals/pws/davis-kb/1/en/topic/updating-console-firmware
Prodata Weather Systems
Prodata's FAQ/support site for Davis stations
Includes many details on 6313 Weatherlink console.
UK Davis Premier Dealer - All Davis stations, accessories and spares
Cambridge UK

Sorry, but I don't usually have time to help with individual issues by email unless you are a Prodata customer. Please post your issue in the relevant forum section here & I will comment there if I have anything useful to add.

Offline WheatonRon

• Forecaster
    • WUnderground
« Reply #26 on: September 27, 2020, 03:58:37 PM »
I've added the four links to the bottom of our Davis knowledgebase firmware page at:

https://www.manula.com/manuals/pws/davis-kb/1/en/topic/updating-console-firmware

Wow! Great tool added by our friend across the pond! Users beware! Before updating your Davis product firmware please ensure that you have determined two things—its manufacturing date and which version of the firmware you already have on the hardware you wish to update! It will make your life easier!
« Last Edit: September 27, 2020, 04:13:28 PM by WheatonRon »
Davis VP2 with SHT31 (3 complete VP2 systems—2 with a daytime fan and 1 that has a 24 hour fan); CWOP--CW5020, FW3075 and FW4350; WU--KILWHEAT17, KILWHEAT36 and KILWHEAT39; WeatherCloud.net; CoCoRaHS--IL-DP-132; and Weatherlink 2.0

Offline Garth Bock

• Table Rock Lake Weather
  • Forecaster
« Reply #27 on: September 28, 2020, 06:45:12 PM »
I appreciate the help very much. The Envoy is now updated to 1.9 as well as both concoles. ( I didn't want v3+ because if I remember it doesn't work with VVPRO) Everything is working normally (well what passes for normal here). The WiFi logger is now showing the correct time/date at the top of the real time screen. After all this i can at last recite my motto......"Now Where Was I ? "  Oh yeah... working in a little weather project.