Weather Software > Weather Display

WeatherUnderground Displaying Solar Radiation Data but Not Placing It Into Table

(1/2) > >>

SnoqualmieMark:
Hi Folks

My neighbor has a weather station that publishes data that is publicaly available on to WeatherUnderground.  In weather history, it shows solar radiation data and displays this in a graph.  However, the same information does not seem to appear when switching to the tab that shows the same weather data in table format.  Is there a way to get the data in a table?  I'm a gardener and am downloading all the data on can regarding temperature, precipitation etc and would also like to have a record of the solar radiation data as this is important when growing vegetables and fruits etc.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

davidmc36:
What type of device are you viewing on? Some mobile views need to swipe the table to see all of it. My station  shows both UV and Solar.

SnoqualmieMark:
Thanks for your help David.  When I logged back in, I discovered why I'm not seeing the solar. radiation data and you are.  I had thought that there would be a way to provide an aggregate solar radiation figure for each day and that when looking at the data in the "monthly view", it would be provided in a table.  There doesn't appear to be an aggregate and so it's not reported. Rather, the solar radiation data is provided in table form only if you look at individual days and then it's reported hourly.   

I suppose I could try to download daily data and then make my own aggregate of sorts, but it would be a total pain in the rump to do this for 365 days in a year and then for multiple years.  If you have any further suggestions, please let me know.

PaulMy:
Hi,
You could use Monthly Mode > Graphs > hoover the top of each day, and enter the value shown in a spreadsheet...

Enjoy,
Paul

davidmc36:
If you were uploading to say Ambient Weather you would be able to download detailed data and summaries.

Rename attached file to .csv and you will see my last 7 days, summarised daily. [ You are not allowed to view attachments ]

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version