General Weather/Earth Sciences Topics > Long-Range U.S. Forecasts

OrganicForecasting

(1/3) > >>

jdrenken:
How can we have a long range sub-forum w/o one dedicated to organicforecasting? Away we go!

Poconosnow:
I am extremely glad that though accu forums may shut its doors that a place to discuss the elegancy of the OFM, organic forecasting method, will still exist.

I can say that after years of following along with the OFM and all of the pieces that it's made of, that I will never look at forecasting the same. 

Sniff the pattern from miles away and work out the details as they come.  Hopefully some of the refugees and the natives can have a peak at what makes it tick and enjoy it as much as I and many others do.

plowxpress:
Hey Poc, glad to see this organic over here now. I won't be in here much until it gets colder as I am just too busy during the warmer times. I can't wait to be in here for winter threats.........some LJS action  ;)

geeter1:
Glad to find you guys, and looking forward to winter. :cool:

Poconosnow:

--- Quote from: plowxpress on July 21, 2018, 07:46:21 PM ---Hey Poc, glad to see this organic over here now. I won't be in here much until it gets colder as I am just too busy during the warmer times. I can't wait to be in here for winter threats.........some LJS action  ;)

--- End quote ---

Yes, little Japanese snowmen will live on

They usually wait till December before plotting their attacks on the east coast of the US. 

But we will ready'

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version