Author Topic: GRLevel3 Blitzortung Placefile  (Read 1522 times)

Offline Frank57

• TyngsboroWeather
GRLevel3 Blitzortung Placefile
« on: June 04, 2016, 04:25:51 PM »
Ok, so its been a while since I have been on here. I just happen to come across the placefile for the Blitzortung system. Since the original posting was old, it basically told me to do a new one. So, was there any mods to this placefile? I saw the one asking about all the B's showing up and what they were for and since I don't have the other lightning data to worry about which one is which, is there a way to rid the B's off the screen and just see the lightning bolt? there's hundreds of them and makes it hard to see into the map. I was going to be part of that system but there was too much soldering to do and I don't have great hands to perform the task so I sold the kit. I see that have a new one coming out and mostly all SMD's now. But so happy to see our hobbyist lightning folks out there providing the data to us out here. Of all the free weather stuff/data we can get, they make a killing selling lightning data. But I was wondering if anyone has done anything to this placefile since it came out. Thank you   Frank :-)   

anything