Weather Software > Heavy Weather by LaCrosse Technologies

Heavy Weather Publisher and Windows 7

(1/2) > >>

hpa1:
Good day , i have got  inquiry why doesn't go send over  ftp data with programe Heavy Weather Publisher in  Windows 7 . Writes that is problem with kompaktibilite. Has it got any solutions . Thank you behind help and reply.  :-(

Bushman:
Heavyweather will run in Vista 32/64 so I see no reason why it should not work in Windows 7.  Have tried to  run it in "Compatibility Mode"?

hpa1:
Hello,
You are saing that the program HWP should be functioning under Windows 7. I install it, it showing the values, but it does not sending data via FTP on web. I tried the program on other PC with Windows 7 with the same results. It is runnig o.k under Windows XP. I also tried to run this program with compatability for Win XP or Vista (properties→kompatability→ Win XP), but it is saying that program is not compatible. This problem occured when i switch from XP to Windows 7.

Thank You for your help.

Bushman:
Offiicially, according to the owner's webpage, it is not (yet) Windows & compatible.  I do not have a copy but fail to understand why it  would not work in Compatibility mode, especially since it runs in Vista 32/64.  If it is only the FTP portion that is not working have you tried another FTP client to see if there is something else blocking FTP transfers?

Anotehr option would be to get a VM from www.virtualbox.org and run XP in the VM and use your  weather software from there.

hpa1:
hi nothing helped the program is still not working

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version