Author Topic: Monthly reports utility  (Read 523 times)

Online johnd

• Forecaster
    • www.weatherstations.co.uk
Monthly reports utility
« on: April 03, 2021, 08:27:22 AM »
Just wanting to put out a feeler and see if anyone here is interested in enhanced monthly reports of data from weatherlink.com. I have a utility in development that provides this feature as a cloud service and could do with another beta tester now. This obviously uses historic data from wl.com and so you would need a Pro subscription, plus an active use for custom monthly reports beyond the one that is provided by wl.com, eg more parameters, different order, available in CSV form as well as PDF etc etc. If you don't have this requirement then it's probably not for you - this is not a fancy all-purpose add-on to wl.com but is focused on more flexible periodic reporting as text or as CSV download files. This is probably more for professional than hobbyist use and so I'm not sure it's of interest to anyone here, but just in case I'm wrong, please PM me if you might be seriously interested.

For background: This is a development of the previous Prowlar program (for anyone that remembers that), but whose development was thrown off-course when Davis started to introduce EM and WLL stations and then the v2 API. So the new/updated utility can fully utilise the v2 API now, though for the moment still limited in the mix of sensors whose data it can ingest. (Expanding this mix will be the next phase of development.) But data from all types of station (except Airlink) that can upload to weatherlink.com, ie including traditional legacy loggers, WLL and EM, are currently compatible with the utility.

Sample PDF attached (selection and order of columns is fully flexible).
« Last Edit: April 03, 2021, 08:29:11 AM by johnd »
Prodata Weather Systems
Prodata's FAQ/support site for Davis stations
Includes many details on 6313 Weatherlink console.
UK Davis Premier Dealer - All Davis stations, accessories and spares
Cambridge UK

Sorry, but I don't usually have time to help with individual issues by email unless you are a Prodata customer. Please post your issue in the relevant forum section here & I will comment there if I have anything useful to add.