Author Topic: Help finding Help on Daviswll App  (Read 472 times)

Offline hippy.john

Help finding Help on Daviswll App
« on: March 29, 2021, 05:47:54 PM »
 I can't find appropriate forum for configuration of Daviswll App for iPhone. Wxforum is pointed to on Daviswll App documentation, but configuration info is hiding from me.

Offline johnd

• Forecaster
    • www.weatherstations.co.uk
Re: Help finding Help on Daviswll App
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2021, 11:21:33 AM »
What configuration information are you seeking? There's not much on the app itself that is configurable just eg language and units that are available under settings from the main account page.

If you mean things like setting station name etc then this is accessed under Devices again from the main account page. NB To set eg WiFi credentials for WLL then you need to have a Bluetooth connection to the WLL
Prodata Weather Systems
Prodata's FAQ/support site for Davis stations
Includes many details on 6313 Weatherlink console.
UK Davis Premier Dealer - All Davis stations, accessories and spares
Cambridge UK

Sorry, but I don't usually have time to help with individual issues by email unless you are a Prodata customer. Please post your issue in the relevant forum section here & I will comment there if I have anything useful to add.

Offline hippy.john

« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2021, 03:17:55 PM »
I don't see where "language" is an option, but I can units. I don't see "main account page" at all. No station name, Devices under account "page".

I am looking for configuration the Daviswllapp for an iPhone. And I agree, there is nothing on the app.

Offline johnd

• Forecaster
    • www.weatherstations.co.uk
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2021, 04:10:00 PM »
That's the problem with using icons rather than words for navigation. Comments:

1. What I'm talking about is the Davis Weatherlink app for iOS. I'm having to guess that's what you mean by 'Daviswllapp'

2. Presumably you have signed in to the app with a weatherlink.com user account?

3. What I'm having to call the 'main account page' is the one accessed from the icon in the top right of the home screen that looks very vaguely like a person in outline (actually more like a tubby pawn in chess).
Prodata Weather Systems
Prodata's FAQ/support site for Davis stations
Includes many details on 6313 Weatherlink console.
UK Davis Premier Dealer - All Davis stations, accessories and spares
Cambridge UK

Sorry, but I don't usually have time to help with individual issues by email unless you are a Prodata customer. Please post your issue in the relevant forum section here & I will comment there if I have anything useful to add.