Weather Station Hardware > What Weather Station Should I Buy?

Comparison of solar schemes and weather stations

(1/46) > >>

ivano:
salve. ho aperto questo post per pubblicare i vari confronti trai vari sistemi meteo che sto facendo , prima di tutto vi mostro la postazione dove si trovano i vari sistemi  [ You are not allowed to view attachments ]  i sensori usati sono ecowitt ,ci sono i sensori standard (quelli a scatoletta) ed i nuovi sensori con sonda sht35  [ You are not allowed to view attachments ]  gli schermi sono il meteoshield pro , il lastem il davis e la ws80 i sensori sonda sono nel pro e nel lastem, nel davis c'è un wh31 modificato per metterlo in verticale, nella ws80 cìè il sensore originale
1)confronto met pro-lastem-ws80  [ You are not allowed to view attachments ]   [ You are not allowed to view attachments ]
2)confronto davis-lastem  [ You are not allowed to view attachments ]  [ You are not allowed to view attachments ]
3)confronto davis-ws80  [ You are not allowed to view attachments ]   [ You are not allowed to view attachments ]
questi sono i dati del 09-07-2020 , se qualcuno altro fa i confronti può pubblicarli qui , se vorrà ,  [tup]

droiddk:
Thanks for the images..... :shock:

Otis:
Looks cool, wish I understood the language  :-)

KC5JIM:
"Hello. I opened this post to publish the various comparisons between various weather systems that I am doing, first of all I show you the location where the various systems are located"

ivano:
hahaha do you want to tell me i have to write in english? ok you have to settle for the translator though.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version