Weather Station Hardware > LaCrosse Technologies/Hyundai

Corrupt Data?

(1/1)

G2003:
Hi, I'm new here, so I'm sorry if I sound noobish. I have a LaCrosse WS-2308 Weather station, registered with Weather Underground. This morning i noticed on the display, all conditions except the pressure were "Dashed out". I looked at the log of the Weather Underground/Heavy Weather Uploader, and it said something like "Can't get data...something...Data corrupt"

Whats wrong with my weather station? Can it be easily fixed?

Thanks,
Gil

wuhu_software:

--- Quote from: "G2003" ---Hi, I'm new here, so I'm sorry if I sound noobish. I have a LaCrosse WS-2308 Weather station, registered with Weather Underground. This morning i noticed on the display, all conditions except the pressure were "Dashed out". I looked at the log of the Weather Underground/Heavy Weather Uploader, and it said something like "Can't get data...something...Data corrupt"

Whats wrong with my weather station? Can it be easily fixed?

Thanks,
Gil
--- End quote ---

Gil,

It sounds like something is wrong with the console.

Did you ever set the relative pressure on the console since you pulled it out of the box?

I have seen in the past that if the relative pressure is not set, the console will freak out if the pressure drops below some level.

In the future, please post questions about WUHU to the group forum here:

http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/wuhu_software_group/

G2003:
Update: I removed the batteries from the console and Thermo/Hydro unit for over an hour, put them back in, and everything worked fine! Guess it just needed a reset.

wuhu_software:

--- Quote from: "G2003" ---Update: I removed the batteries from the console and Thermo/Hydro unit for over an hour, put them back in, and everything worked fine! Guess it just needed a reset.
--- End quote ---

You still need to set the relative pressure in the console via the setup on the console.

When you yank the batteries on the console, you are losing any adjustments you have made to the relative pressure setting.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version