Author Topic: Meteobridge webcam to website  (Read 719 times)

Offline Churchtownweather

Meteobridge webcam to website
« on: December 10, 2020, 05:09:47 PM »
Hi all I’ve a hik Vision ip camera sharing through a meteobridge to meteobridge cam and weather underground using ulr but I’m unable to share it to my website as it is on my home private network what are the best options for sharing my ip camera images to my website

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
« Last Edit: December 11, 2020, 07:52:28 AM by galfert »

Offline Bushman

• Forecaster
    • Eagle Bay Weather
Re: Meteobridge
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2020, 05:58:52 PM »
Your Hikvision camera needs to FTP the picture up where Meteobridge can grab it.  You _should_ be able to use the FTP location on Wunderground (if it is actually going there). 
Need low cost IP monitoring?  http://wirelesstag.net/wta.aspx?link=NisJxz6FhUa4V67/cwCRWA or PM me for 50% off Wirelesstags!!

Re: Meteobridge
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2020, 12:56:26 AM »
Hi where would I find the ftp that it’s going to weather underground

Offline Bushman

• Forecaster
    • Eagle Bay Weather
Re: Meteobridge webcam to website
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2020, 09:47:50 AM »
Log into your Meteobridge and select the SERVICES tab.  You need to add an "FTP cam" event.  Pick a frequency and give it a path to follow.  At the bottom of the tab, set up your FTP service in the "FTP/SFTP" section (username, port - usually 21, etc.)
Need low cost IP monitoring?  http://wirelesstag.net/wta.aspx?link=NisJxz6FhUa4V67/cwCRWA or PM me for 50% off Wirelesstags!!

Re: Meteobridge webcam to website
« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2020, 11:41:14 AM »
Log into your Meteobridge and select the SERVICES tab.  You need to add an "FTP cam" event.  Pick a frequency and give it a path to follow.  At the bottom of the tab, set up your FTP service in the "FTP/SFTP" section (username, port - usually 21, etc.)
Thanks Bushman

anything