Author Topic: Old Vantage Vue Console with Original Firmware  (Read 696 times)

Offline drfranklin

Old Vantage Vue Console with Original Firmware
« on: December 06, 2020, 07:50:39 AM »
Hello, I have a (believe it or not) perfectly functioning Vantage Vue Weather Suite/Console originally bought in 2010. The console firmware has never been updated. Will WiFiLogger 2 work with an original Vantage Vue console? Thank you!

aside question: how does one update the Vantage Vue console firmware? I know where to download the software; but, I have no idea how to transfer this file to the console (download to an SD card?)

Offline casacota

• Observatori de Sant Martí de Canals
Re: Old Vantage Vue Console with Original Firmware
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2020, 08:12:41 AM »
aside question: how does one update the Vantage Vue console firmware? I know where to download the software; but, I have no idea how to transfer this file to the console (download to an SD card?)

With a program executable on a Windows PC, with the console attached via datalogger.

Online johnd

• Forecaster
    • www.weatherstations.co.uk
Re: Old Vantage Vue Console with Original Firmware
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2020, 10:09:47 AM »
Hello, I have a (believe it or not) perfectly functioning Vantage Vue Weather Suite/Console originally bought in 2010. The console firmware has never been updated. Will WiFiLogger 2 work with an original Vantage Vue console? Thank you!

Yes, it should be fine.
Prodata Weather Systems
Prodata's FAQ/support site for Davis stations
Includes many details on 6313 Weatherlink console.
UK Davis Premier Dealer - All Davis stations, accessories and spares
Cambridge UK

Sorry, but I don't usually have time to help with individual issues by email unless you are a Prodata customer. Please post your issue in the relevant forum section here & I will comment there if I have anything useful to add.

anything