Author Topic: Almanac information incorrect  (Read 4293 times)

Offline bucks County Weather

• http://www.backyardweather.org
Almanac information incorrect
« on: January 06, 2007, 08:16:09 AM »
Hope I can get some help with this.....but my VWS Almanac display information is incorrect, showing the sunrise/sunset times off by 1 hour. I did check to make sure the correct time zone, long/lat information is entered but can not find any way to correct the displayed info.
Chris

Offline Anthony

• Forecaster
    • Anthony's Weather
Re: Almanac information incorrect
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2007, 11:07:58 AM »
Are you reffering to the information displayed under  weatherunderground | climate settings. If so mine does not show sun rise or sun set times. Where are you getting you almanac infoormation from? What version of vws are you running. The current version is 13.01. If you're not using it I suggest you upgrade.

Thanks,
Anthony
WB8YUE

Offline DundeeWeather

• http://wx.dundeeweather.com/
Re: Almanac information incorrect
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2007, 11:19:33 AM »
Quote from: "buckscoweather"
Hope I can get some help with this.....but my VWS Almanac display information is incorrect, showing the sunrise/sunset times off by 1 hour. I did check to make sure the correct time zone, long/lat information is entered but can not find any way to correct the displayed info.

1.  Which station do you have?
2.  Any way I could see a screen shot of your "Station Settings, Sun, Moon, Alt" ?
3.  Just to make sure with the LAT/LON
The first box is LON and should be a negative value for western hemisphere.  Mine is -83.644
4.  Time Zone - If EST should be GMT-5:00 Eastern Time with 0 offset

If you have a Davis console check your settings within there.  I believe a Lat/lon section is in the setup.

Greg
Greg - N2WAI - Dundee, Michigan --- Davis Wireless VP2, VWS 13.00 p20 --- WinXP Pro-SP2