Author Topic: Anything new in the Davis pipeline?  (Read 4826 times)

Offline blizzardof78

• Forecaster
    • Ohio Weather
Re: Anything new in the Davis pipeline?
« Reply #25 on: April 22, 2014, 04:16:38 PM »
Perhaps this has already been said and I've just missed it...

Has anyone sat down and put together a document that states concerns about the shortcomings of what Davis is offering to their customer base? We can sit here and complain forever but it will never get to Davis.

Actually, it might be better if it were done in the tone of simply voicing a desire for enhancements/features you would like to see Davis consider for their current and future product offerings.

Agreed!  =D> So does anyone have a contact e-mail addy or know of a link we can go to on their web site to voice our desires? After all it is us, the customer, that keeps Davis in business, correct?

Offline miraculon

• Sunrise Side Weather
  • Forecaster
  • KE8DAF
    • Sunrise Side Weather in Rogers City MI USA
« Reply #26 on: April 22, 2014, 04:33:13 PM »
There was a lengthy discussion back in December about feedback for a future "VP3" system. Davis was soliciting feedback via Facebook. I am not a Facebook user, but they did acknowledge my email submission. Never heard back on it though...  :-k

The thread is at: http://www.wxforum.net/index.php?topic=21073.0

Greg

Blitzortung Stations #706 and #1682
CoCoRaHS: MI-PI-1
CWOP: CW4114 and KE8DAF-13
WU: KMIROGER7
Amateur Radio Callsign: KE8DAF

Offline Old Tele man

• Singing in the rain...
  • Forecaster
« Reply #27 on: April 22, 2014, 06:23:48 PM »
There was a lengthy discussion back in December about feedback for a future "VP3" system. Davis was soliciting feedback via Facebook. I am not a Facebook user, but they did acknowledge my email submission. Never heard back on it though...  :-k

I looked upon that (Dec'13 Facebook) just another 'Shakespearean' ("...Much Ado about Nothing...") PR-venture.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2014, 06:25:32 PM by Old Tele man »
SYS: Davis VP2 Vue/WL-IP & Envoy8X/WL-USB;
DBX2 & DBX1 Precision Digital Barographs
CWOP: DW6988 - 2 miles NNE of Cortaro, AZ
WU - KAZTUCSO202, Countryside

anything