Weather Station Hardware > Davis Instruments Weather Stations

Meteobridge starts and then immediately stops

(1/3) > >>

smarley:
Hi all,

I have a Davis Pro 2 Wireless talking to Weather Underground via a Meteobridge.  Lately, the data transfer process seems to get hung up and the quick fix is to either re-boot the Meteobridge (via my PC and the software page), reboot the PC altogether, or unplug/reboot the Meteobridge hardware.

Just recently, none of these fixes seem to help.  I can re-boot the Meteobridge from my PC, causing data transfer to start and sites like Weather Underground to see the station, but then it immediately stops, and data transfer no longer occurs.  I can see on Weather Underground that the site is registering, as the location appears, but since the transfer stops, no actual data appears on the WU map/location.

Does anybody know the reason that the data transfer would start and then immediately stop?

All of the station settings have remained the same and I'm still receiving the latest software upgrades from Meteobridge.

There's just some little thing that keeps the data transfer from continuing.

Any thoughts or ideas would be much appreciated!

Steffan

galfert:
You didn't mention what logger type you are using; WLL, USB, or IP? I'll take a stab and guess that it is WLIP.

smarley:
That would be a USB.

Thanks!

Steffan

bchwdlks:
You should be able to see what is happening from the Meteobridge 'System' tab. The 'Messages' section is at the bottom of the screen. Also on the 'Live Data' tab Meteobridge will give some information.

Meteobridge or Weather Underground problem --- 99% of the time it will be a Weather Underground issue.

galfert:

--- Quote from: smarley on February 17, 2020, 01:22:18 PM ---That would be a USB.

Thanks!

Steffan

--- End quote ---

Ah, well that was unexpected only because of all the recent WLIP issues.

Copy and paste back what you see under the "Messages" section of the Services tab as bchwdlks said. That will provide more clues.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version