Author Topic: Think Acurite will ever answer the phone?  (Read 1046 times)

Offline ggsteve

• Forecaster
Think Acurite will ever answer the phone?
« on: December 01, 2014, 06:39:39 PM »
I ordered a Weather Environment station for my son for Christmas today and then realized I want it shipped to him at hs base in El Paso, TX rather than here.  I have tried phone, email and their web support site for help.  I got an email back from the web support saying they can't change the shipping address because it might cost more to ship it???????  It's free shiping and hasn't shipped yet.

Anyways, I've been on hold for over an hour trying to cancel my order so I can order again the right way.  I've moved from #8 to #5.  I don't think there is really anyone answering the phone, but 3 people ahead of me gave up.

Offline rbryant76

Re: Think Acurite will ever answer the phone?
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2014, 01:51:53 PM »
They are there..be patient.  I know it sucks, I had to call two times two weeks ago as they forgot to ship part of my order..Three people in line and it took over 30 minutes to talk to someone..each time.

Offline ggsteve

• Forecaster
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2014, 08:23:51 AM »
They are there..be patient.  I know it sucks, I had to call two times two weeks ago as they forgot to ship part of my order..Three people in line and it took over 30 minutes to talk to someone..each time.

After 3 hours and 22 minutes they finally answered the phone.  By then they had already processed my order and there was nothing they could do.

Offline Garth Bock

• Table Rock Lake Weather
  • Forecaster
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2014, 09:37:13 AM »

anything