Author Topic: Davis Screws (those small ones for mounting battery covers, temp/hum sensor  (Read 252 times)

Offline WX4GPS

• North Elkhorn Creek Weather Station
    • North Elkhorn Creek Weather Station
I am wondering where I can get those small screws that Davis uses for screwing into those small holes throughout there product, its like a #2 screw and maybe  would be a 1/4" in length is what I am guessing and I cant find such a product, I know a bigger screw with deform the hole.  If I can buy the right screw for the job, I would be happy.  links would be helpful.   I did not see places like scaled instruments and that selling screws....
<B>North Elkhorn Creek Weather Station</B><P>
Looking for vintage weather station documentation, available parts, and photographs for stations that are not produced anymore.   Please upload at groups.io/g/Weather.  Thank you!

Offline Bushman

• Forecaster
    • Eagle Bay Weather
McMaster-Carr
Need low cost IP monitoring?  http://wirelesstag.net/wta.aspx?link=NisJxz6FhUa4V67/cwCRWA or PM me for 50% off Wirelesstags!!

Offline CW2274

• Forecaster
    • Conditions @ CW2274 West Tucson-Painted Hills Ranch
I did not see places like scaled instruments and that selling screws....
Hmmm, that's surprising, I thought Ryan carried just about every piece there is. You may want to try calling or e-mailing him as stated on the bottom of the page of his site. It may be as simple as they're not listed.