Author Topic: Offline on Weather Underground Only  (Read 1972 times)

Offline Eren176

Offline on Weather Underground Only
« on: November 30, 2020, 11:17:57 AM »
Since yesterday my station started not to send data to Wundergorund.  There is no problem with My Acurite, it displays the data properly, but it does not transmit it to Wu.  I tried everything including resetting and creating a new Wu station but I didn't get results. Can you help me?

AcuRite Atlas Weather Station with AcuRite Access
« Last Edit: November 30, 2020, 11:26:36 AM by Eren176 »

Offline Mabcmb

• My WU page
  • Forecaster
Re: Offline on Weather Underground Only
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2020, 05:28:57 PM »
Some steps you may take are , 1st unplug your access and pull the batteries for 5 minutes . This will clear the access out . Re plug in the access and open the splash page for the access on your computer . The splash page is the IP address for the access . Once the splash page has fully loaded ( keep refreshing until everything's loaded ) and you will see you Atlas station and any other AcuRite sensors you have . Does the WU info at the top match what you have in your MyAcuRite page ?

Offline Eren176

« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2020, 01:32:51 AM »
Yes it does.  I tried all of them but didn't get any results.  I am moving my station to a new place outside the city and providing internet connection with 3G. Could it be because of this?

Offline Mabcmb

• My WU page
  • Forecaster
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2020, 11:42:52 AM »
Yes it does.  I tried all of them but didn't get any results.  I am moving my station to a new place outside the city and providing internet connection with 3G. Could it be because of this?

I really don't know about the 3g . Step 2 is first try the station " key " as your password on your MYacurite page . Remember do not copy and paste but type it in as it shows on WU . All caps no spaces . Also do the same on the splash page for the access remember to " save & restart "the splash page . Make sure your station ID is typed in also . It should also be all caps . After doing both wait anywhere from 5 minutes to a hour because WU is sometimes slow to catching the weather stations . If after a hour it still isn't online change the password to the password you picked on both the MYAcurite page and the splash page .

Hope this helps like I said I don't know about the 3g thing as long as it's going into something like a router that's putting out 2.4GHz then it should work .
« Last Edit: December 01, 2020, 12:01:32 PM by Mabcmb »

Offline Eren176

« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2020, 03:49:34 PM »
I do not fully understand Step 2, I write the key in the password part. I tried every method, unfortunately, I could not access it. I think it is due to the internet connection, I will try to establish a new connection as soon as possible. Thank you.

I shared the 3G connection I mentioned in the picture.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2020, 03:56:34 PM by Eren176 »

Offline Mabcmb

• My WU page
  • Forecaster
« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2020, 04:02:59 PM »
After logging onto Weather Underground when you click on My Profile then My Devices you will see your Station ID and next to that is your station Key . Use that on MyAcurite for "  Sharing to Weather Undergroundand " and  the splash page as the password for sharing  .

Offline Eren176

« Reply #6 on: December 01, 2020, 04:04:24 PM »
I've tried it over and over again. Previously had access, then went.

Offline Mabcmb

• My WU page
  • Forecaster
« Reply #7 on: December 01, 2020, 04:05:44 PM »
I've tried it over and over again. Previously had access, then went.

Then try the password itself that you used to sign up your weather station with and not the key  .

Offline Eren176

« Reply #8 on: December 01, 2020, 04:08:19 PM »
I'm trying.

Offline Eren176

« Reply #9 on: December 11, 2020, 01:56:07 PM »
My problem is solved. The problem was with the modem, when I changed the modem it started sending data to Wu.

Offline AZ_Grandpa

« Reply #10 on: January 14, 2021, 10:19:02 AM »
I'm having the same problem. What did you change on your modem?

Offline Eren176

« Reply #11 on: January 18, 2021, 10:44:09 AM »
Hello, I bought a new modem and I provided the internet connection with that modem. My problem is solved.