Weather Related Organizations > noaaweatherradio.org

NOAA WEATHER RADIO

<< < (2/235) > >>

Cutty Sark Sailor:
And that's a great quality stream, Doug!

tmabell:
I have a pretty robust system but Broadwave will not run on it.  Nothing but trouble, freezes, lockup's, etc.  I'm willing to add my stream but I need software that works and thus far Windows Medial Encoder is all that does, and that isn't cross browser compatible.  I am open to suggestions!

tim273:
Thanks everyone, I also have a Raspberry Pi that I've been using, but now I need to set up Icecast, time for another Raspberry Pi (I have like 8 of them).

Cutty Sark Sailor:

--- Quote from: tmabell on February 11, 2017, 11:29:58 AM ---I have a pretty robust system but Broadwave will not run on it.  Nothing but trouble, freezes, lockup's, etc.  I'm willing to add my stream but I need software that works and thus far Windows Medial Encoder is all that does, and that isn't cross browser compatible.  I am open to suggestions!

--- End quote ---
See my PM... my suspicion is that something's using a resource that Broadwave needs... I don't think it's a bandwidth issue, which causes most problems.. you are streaming WMA at 8kb, and Broadwave MP3 should work fine at that bitrate ... Mine is set for min 24 max 56

Mark / Ohio:
Looking good and working good for me.   8-)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version