Weather Related Organizations > PWSweather / AerisWeather / WeatherForYou

PWS Weather Updates

(1/1)

cbull23:
I just logged in for the first time in a while, so I don't know how recently they made these changes, but here's everything new I found:

* Account/Stations Dashboard Redesign - new profile options (pressure type), downloadable observations, and station logs
* PWS Dashboard - Solar Radiation and UV Radiation support added to daily observation graphs (monthly graphs blank)
Things I'd like to see added / fixed:

* Remove unused weather parameters (i.e. if I don't have Solar Radiation and/or UV Radiation)
* Add the ability to download the daily/monthly tabular Observation History directly from the PWS dashboard
* Add weekly, yearly, and custom times for viewing observations.
* Monthly Summary Graphs/Tabular still sums up precipitation incorrectly (correct in Observation History Graphs)
* Stations --> Edit Station --> Observations - Temp/Dew are rounded to nearest whole number instead of raw data
* Solar Radiation data missing from monthly graphs (don't know about UV, since I don't have the sensor, but I'm assuming that is also missing too)

weatherforyou:
I recommend you submit these requests through the PWSweather.com support system.  The developers don't monitor this forum.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version