Weather Station Hardware > Boltek/NexStorm Lightning Detectors

What do you think...

<< < (4/4)

N9IVQ:
Do you want to sell them?     :-)

I used the Boltek PCI card for about 2 years with limited success. Everytime I thought I had it figured out it would throw me a curve. Backed up against the mountains here in SC doesn't help matters much. I've started using the USPLN furnished by Allisonhouse.com and really don't think it is worth going back to the Boltek. I do have both ST2000 and Nexstorm and thought the Nexstorm more pleasing to the eye for web page browsing but a GR3 background with USPLN looks pretty darn impressive.

Lonnie
[/quote]

katlon:
I haven't given any thought to selling them but I guess I could entertain the idea. PM me and we will try and work out something. The Nexstorm software is licensed so I know it can't be sold but the pci card and the detector itself can. I remember the original cat5 cord that came with the detector was defective and I just used one I had and it worked fine. Everything is probably no more than 2 years old but probably only used them for 6 months total before switching over to USPLN.

Lonnie

jmcmurry:

--- Quote from: katlon on October 26, 2007, 08:36:19 AM ---The Nexstorm software is licensed so I know it can't be sold but the pci card and the detector itself can.
--- End quote ---

I've read elsewhere that the Nexstorm license can be transferred with the right coordination.  Perhaps contact Relko and check on the details?  I'm happy with my setup though and will keep mine.

- Jim

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version