Author Topic: IOS App issues  (Read 461 times)

Offline iceman

IOS App issues
« on: April 15, 2019, 09:43:30 AM »
First of all, Great Job Wundergound team for all the work and improvements so far. I have a question that relates to the iPhone app and possibly the android app as well. First off, my web camera is not listed in the "Nearby" cameras, how can I get it listed? Secondly when I go to map in the iphone app my webcam isn't showing up but it shows up in the map on my computer. I deleted the app and re-installed it thinking that the saved data on my phone needed to be refreshed but that did not resolve the issue. Do any of you have any ideas on how to resolve these issues? Thanks in advance.

Offline iceman

Re: IOS App issues
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2019, 05:37:43 PM »
Bump! any WU peeps here that can answer this?

Offline WunderTodd (PWS PM)

• Here to listen
    • Weather Underground
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2019, 03:11:38 PM »
App development/enhancement is low priority at the moment.  Eventually (and yes that's an eventually without any hint to an ETA), a new version will launch, but we obviously have some web stuff we're addressing first.  Thanks.

Offline iceman

« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2019, 04:20:45 PM »
I understand, however as my job requires me to frequently travel, I've come to rely on the WU app. I would expect others do as well. Please keep us informed as to the progress you all are making on the improvements. Thanks for what you are doing.

Doug

anything