Author Topic: WXSIM 3in1 Forecast Script  (Read 22000 times)

Offline tnwxman

• Forecaster
  • KK4QXH
    • Weather for Lebanon, TN 37087
Re: WXSIM 3in1 Forecast Script
« Reply #100 on: February 20, 2015, 01:00:41 PM »
Hi,

I am also getting the cm indication instead of in in the snow tab when I move the cursor on the snow graph. In addition, when in the compare graph the temperatures for WXSIM  are in F but the other appears to be in C. I noticed some conversation about the change but not sure what I indeed to change to correct both issues. Can someone guide me.

Thanks.

Bob
Bob
KK4QXH

Offline tstorm

• Contributor
    • Harpers Ferry Weather
« Reply #101 on: February 20, 2015, 04:26:18 PM »
Hi,

I am also getting the cm indication instead of in in the snow tab when I move the cursor on the snow graph. In addition, when in the compare graph the temperatures for WXSIM  are in F but the other appears to be in C. I noticed some conversation about the change but not sure what I indeed to change to correct both issues. Can someone guide me.

Thanks.

Bob

Bob,

Look at reply #55 and 85 and you will find the solution to the issues your having.

John

Offline tnwxman

• Forecaster
  • KK4QXH
« Reply #102 on: February 20, 2015, 08:32:04 PM »
Hi John,

Perfect that did it. I got both corrected.

Thanks.

Bob
Bob
KK4QXH

Offline tnwxman

• Forecaster
  • KK4QXH
« Reply #103 on: March 10, 2015, 10:53:23 AM »
Hi,

I have another question. I have the Davis soil moisture / temperature station hooked up to my Davis VP2+. I have the sensor buried at 4" (10.16cm). The soil temperature and moisture read correctly in WD current 47 degrees f and moisture 10cb. However when i look at the information in WXSIM_ALL tab for soil i have the 4cm and 8cm showing and the temperatures are 20 to 27 degree range F. Why is that? What do I have set wrong in WXSIM or WXSIM_ALL. Could someone please help.

I noticed in WXSIM that the temperatures for soil are wrong but the moisture in cb is correct. Hope this helps. See attached.

lebanontnwx.org/wxsim.php

Thanks.

Bob
« Last Edit: March 10, 2015, 11:07:19 AM by tnwxman »
Bob
KK4QXH

Offline Livve

• Bernervegen Værstasjon
« Reply #104 on: July 05, 2015, 08:21:41 AM »
Hi,

I can't get 3 in 1 script to translate into my language, I have updated the plaintext-parser-lang-no.txt file but it seem that it won't work
Anyone?

www.livve77.net/wxsim.php

anything