Author Topic: What is best way to remove or correct incorrect data in Weratherlink PC  (Read 557 times)

Offline PaulMy

• Forecaster
    • KomokaWeather
I am helping a Weatherlink PC user to get his Weatherlink website back up and running after he suffered a computer crash and replacement  http://my.kwic.com/~drrex/davis/dale.html  That is now ok but have found there has been some incorrect rainfall recorded as can be seen on the attached.  There are others but that date was the worst.  What is the best way to correct or remove this wrong data?

Enjoy,
Paul

Online johnd

• Forecaster
    • www.weatherstations.co.uk
Re: What is best way to remove or correct incorrect data in Weratherlink PC
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2023, 01:37:32 PM »
If it's just a few individual records that you need to change then Browse | Edit from within Weatherlink should do the trick.
Prodata Weather Systems
Prodata's FAQ/support site for Davis stations
Includes many details on 6313 Weatherlink console.
UK Davis Premier Dealer - All Davis stations, accessories and spares
Cambridge UK

Sorry, but I don't usually have time to help with individual issues by email unless you are a Prodata customer. Please post your issue in the relevant forum section here & I will comment there if I have anything useful to add.

Offline PaulMy

• Forecaster
    • KomokaWeather
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2023, 01:53:44 PM »
Thanks John, and I am embarrassed :oops:  as I should have searched a bit more.  I still run my own WL-PC but have not had that issue.  I have corrected one and will wait for the station owner to see which ones should be changed. 

Is there a way to do the same for the NOAA Report?  I've searched through the tabs but haven't found it.

Enjoy,
Paul

Offline Mattk

• Forecaster
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2023, 02:40:00 PM »
Once the rainfall records are edited, under the Rain menu, run [New], then rerun the NOAA reports

Offline PaulMy

• Forecaster
    • KomokaWeather
« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2023, 03:49:15 PM »
Thanks Matt,
When the user has edited the Browse data then we'll tackle the Rain New database.  Not sure when that will be as he is not 100% confident in the WL operations...

Enjoy,
Paul