Author Topic: Saratoga Template Time - SOLVED  (Read 810 times)

Offline Ian.

• Forecaster
    • Chatteris Weather
Saratoga Template Time - SOLVED
« on: June 23, 2022, 04:56:07 AM »
Hi All,

Daft question but here goes, where does the Saratoga Template get the time it displays in the header, my site has always displayed the right time, but now its 3 hours out.

I'm having a problem currently with my site being very slow, is this something at my end or the hosts?

Thanks
« Last Edit: June 23, 2022, 06:04:14 AM by Ian. »
CWOP - DW3371
PWS - ICAMBRID16
https://www.chatteris.biz

Offline broadstairs

• Forecaster
Re: Saratoga Template Time
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2022, 05:22:36 AM »
Well two observations, first your site is very slow to load for me and second there is an error message about clientraw not being updated which is where your details come from. I can view your clientraw.txt but it does not look right and Ken's parser cannot decode any of your clientraw set of files.

Stuart
Ecowitt GW1003 with ultrasonic wind gauge, lightning sensor and PM2.5 sensor with Personal Weather Tablet as a console.

Offline Ian.

• Forecaster
    • Chatteris Weather
Re: Saratoga Template Time
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2022, 06:03:41 AM »
Hi Stuart,

It looks like two things are happening at the same time, firstly Hostgator are migrating servers, which I have just found out making the site incredibly slow and secondly, my meteobridge has stopped updating to my site, although in the events tab it says that the upload was successful.

I did run kens script and that when I twigged the date came from the clientraw, and I was just about to mark my post as solved and saw you had kindly replied.

Its one of those things that when it runs along happily, I forget how I got it working in the first place :-)

Next job is to figure why meteobridge isn't updating to the web site, I can trigger it manually and it works, Oh well.

Thanks again I'll mark it as solved
CWOP - DW3371
PWS - ICAMBRID16
https://www.chatteris.biz