Weather Software > GRLevel X Software

GRLevel3.2 2.80 will not zoom up closer than 3.7 meters/pixel

(1/2) > >>

thuman5:
For the past few months, grlevel3.2 will not zoom any closer than 3.7 meters/pixel. I am not sure how far it would zoom before but I know it was a lot closer than that. I was in the past, able to zoom up to the trees in my yard but now I can barley be sure I am marking my house or the neighbors. When the zoom goes beyond that everything just goes white??

SoMDWx:
Not sure why you even need to zoom down that far for storm data..... Could be that the map service is incapable of that resolution down that far...

thuman5:
I want to zoom that far because I want to place my marker precisely on the spot and also because there is no good reason why in the 21st century, that I shouldn't be able to, especially since 6 months ago I could.

SteveFitz1:
I pulled this from the GRLevelX Users Forum.

--- Quote --- Limit zoom level on NAIP imagery to around 3 meters/pixel
--- End quote ---

http://www.grlevelx.com/owners/viewtopic.php?f=34&t=11012

Steve

thuman5:
Thanks for the link however due to the inaction of the GRLevelX Owners Forum administrator, I am unable to access it even though I have purchased at different times, granalyst, grlevel2, and grlevel3. I never received, at least while I had the email address I purchased the software's from, the ok to join and access the site email.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version