Weather Station Hardware > Weather Web Cams

IPTimelapse Weather Display Update

<< < (3/3)

weatheroz:
I've only got that enabled for testing purposes, and grabbing the image in to ImageSalsa to added the box and text. I was going to remove that later on.

That suggestion of the  Weather Text box might be what I'm after. I'll go have a play with it today, thanks.

I just went and looked at the registration fee for IPTimelapse, and it comes up as $213 for me !! so this might all be moot if I have to go to something different. :(

weatherdoc:
I was lucky and got it for 79USD, before it went up to 129USD. At the current exchange rate, that's 185AUD. Why is it 213AUD for you? Are there taxes or fees imposed? Either way, that is expensive.

weatheroz:

--- Quote from: weatherdoc on February 13, 2023, 10:31:56 PM ---I was lucky and got it for 79USD, before it went up to 129USD. At the current exchange rate, that's 185AUD. Why is it 213AUD for you? Are there taxes or fees imposed? Either way, that is expensive.

--- End quote ---

Yeah, I wish I had've done it way back then when he first released it.

I've been in touch with Michael, and he's helped me out there.

Yep, exchange rate should have taken it to $AUD186 , but Fastspring have chosen to make some extra out of the exchange rates.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version