Weather Station Hardware > WiFiLogger/Meteo-Pi

Connecting to WOW site

(1/10) > >>

Trainallover:
I have recently installed WiFi logger in DI Envoy and set up to my network and thus internet.

I can get to see what appears to be summary page of Weatherlink 6.0.3 but several elements are missing when looking at real-time data panel (Green header to page).  Such things as outside temperature. How do I troubleshoot this.

I have also inserted site ID and PIN into the WOW page in export data panel in setup.

What have I missed and how do I establish if data has been transmitted as Met Office receive nothing.

Help?

Muzz:
I went round in circles with this for a while, till I realised I was entering in my user ID instead of my site ID..

However, you do also have to configure Section 4 to say what data you're sending

Herbaldew:
Not sure what you are saying regarding WeatherLink, but as for WOW this happened to me....

On the main page where there is a drop down titled "Select your site", somehow two identical entries where showing.  I selected the entry that wasn't already highlighted and everything started working.

WiFiLogger:

--- Quote from: Trainallover on September 02, 2019, 03:37:46 PM ---I have recently installed WiFi logger in DI Envoy and set up to my network and thus internet.

I can get to see what appears to be summary page of Weatherlink 6.0.3 but several elements are missing when looking at real-time data panel (Green header to page).  Such things as outside temperature. How do I troubleshoot this.

I have also inserted site ID and PIN into the WOW page in export data panel in setup.

What have I missed and how do I establish if data has been transmitted as Met Office receive nothing.

Help?

--- End quote ---

This OUTSIDE TEMP?
 [ You are not allowed to view attachments ]

WiFiLogger:

--- Quote from: Trainallover on September 02, 2019, 03:37:46 PM ---I have also inserted site ID and PIN into the WOW page in export data panel in setup.

--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version