Author Topic: New temp/humidity sensor reads very high but only in the morning on sunny days  (Read 449 times)

Offline yotaman

I have an older pro2 and just replaced the sensor with the newest one SHT31 I believe. My issue is that the temp and humidity read very high but only in the morning. Like today it was reading 92/77 at 11 am. I have several other thermometers in the yard and they were both reading 84 at the time. It is now 1PM and it reads 88/72 which is exactly in line with my other thermo's. I checked to make sure the station was put back together correctly and it was, just don't understand why it reads so high only in the morning. This is the 2nd time it has read like this. Only does it on sunny days. So obviously the sun has something to do with it but I don't know what as it shouldn't. Never did before. Thanks for any help.

Offline yotaman

So after finally calling Davis help line, the woman had me change the station number of both console and ISS and it seems to be working properly. Hopefully this has fixed my issue.

Offline galfert

• Global Moderator
  • Forecaster
Ecowitt GW1000 | Meteobridge on Raspberry Pi
WU: KFLWINTE111  |  PWSweather: KFLWINTE111
CWOP: FW3708  |  AWEKAS: 14814
Windy: pws-f075acbe
Weather Underground Issue Tracking
Tele-Pole