Weather Station Hardware > Weather Radios

Oddcast stops streaming when it wants to.....

(1/3) > >>

capeweather:
Have any of you experienced Oddcast where it stops streaming the NOAA radio and needs to be shut down and restarted? My radio is always on and never shuts off so I know it's not that. I find myself having to restart the application every other day. Thanks guys for any help on this.  :)

katlon:
I run my NOAA radio oddcast for weeks at a time without any problems. My ISP sometimes goes down for short spells but I have the oddcast on autoconnect and it always starts itself back up without any assistance from me.

Lonnie

anchorageweather:

--- Quote from: "katlon" ---I run my NOAA radio oddcast for weeks at a time without any problems. My ISP sometimes goes down for short spells but I have the oddcast on autoconnect and it always starts itself back up without any assistance from me.

Lonnie
--- End quote ---

Lonnie:

What version of oddcast are you using.  Sometimes my version won't re-autoconnect.

katlon:
Chris

Oddcastv3
Build 22050
3/14/2007

This has been the best version for me so far. I had trouble connecting with an older version also.

Lonnie

capeweather:
Thanks guys. I'll give the version a shot that you mentioned Lonnie. I hope it helps eliminate the constant drop out I've been getting. I'll keep you guys posted.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version