Weather Related Organizations > WeatherUnderground

My just new station says its offline!

(1/4) > >>

MchWxEnthusiast:
Why isn't my station available? I just uploaded it now, and it's showing it's offline and it doesn't even have a page. What do I do?
For context: this isn't my first time uploading to WU, i've tried to upload my station before many times and it doesn't seem to work, I even waited 2 weeks and it still stuck where it was.

Frannor:
Hi.
My station is at the same thing I have tried everything  and still no success I  deleted everything and created a new id and reset my station a few weeks ago.Weather cloucd is working perfect every time.

bmccarl:
Same here.  Was working but stopped about a week ago.  "Offline" will not go away no matter what I do.  I use WU to input my tempest data to Blue Iris Tools for an overlay to my IP camera.  It's very annoying to see a constant 81.5 on my camera image when it's actually 55.  I sure wish there was another way to input to BIT rather than WU!

MchWxEnthusiast:
Does anyone have an answer?

bmccarl:
Are any of you using either of the last two Windows 11 Insider builds (22622.601 loaded about a week ago or 22623.730 loaded this morning)?  The 22622.601 build was loaded about the same time that I lost my WU PWS page.  My Tempest station is definitely online but shows up in WU "DEVICES" as offline.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version