Author Topic: Image Salsa - Missing <csvsec> value - always "00"  (Read 3971 times)

Offline W3DRM

• Forecaster
    • Emmett Weather
Image Salsa - Missing <csvsec> value - always "00"
« on: January 30, 2013, 10:11:13 PM »
I am having a problem with Image Salsa. I am trying to insert the current time into my webcam image. I can successfully insert the hours and minutes but the seconds always show as "00". This used to work just fine but I've noticed lately that the seconds don't show up in the captured image.

Does anyone have any idea as to why this is occuring? I've attached a screen capture of my settings. It's line #16 in the attached image. I must be missing something but I'm not sure where to look for an answer.

I have noticed that data.csv (and data2.csv) files always seems to be showing only a "0" in the seconds field so that may be the reason but I don't know how to correct that. See attached images of both of these files.

Also, I've finally gotten my webcam image and data streaming to my website but I notice that the seconds are always "00" and don't follow the actual time. Again, I'm expecting that all of these symptoms are indications of the problem. I'm just not smart enough to figure out what is wrong or what needs to be changed to make it work again.

Perhaps it's just old age setting in...  ](*,)

Don - W3DRM - Emmett, Idaho --- Blitzortung ID: 808 --- FlightRadar24 ID: F-KBOI7
Davis Wireless VP2, WD 10.37s150,
StartWatch, VirtualVP, VPLive, Win10 Pro
--- Logitech HD Pro C920 webcam (off-line)
--- RIPE Atlas Probe - 32849

Offline LFWX

• Forecaster
  • Liberty Township, Butler County, Ohio
    • Liberty Fairfield Weather Center
Re: Image Salsa - Missing <csvsec> value - always "00"
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2013, 08:49:59 AM »
You could pull the time from the computer instead of the csv file. http://screencast.com/t/iKp5xk6KfC
Station: Davis Vantage Pro2 Fan Aspirated
Software: Virtual Weather Station V14.00p64
www.LFWeatherCenter.com
CWOP: DW1039
CoCoRaHS: OH-BT-1
Weather Underground: KOHHAMIL7
Weather For You: DW1039
Midwestern Weather Network

anything