Weather Station Hardware > Blitzortung

Station Signals - Tool - Region 3

<< < (3/12) > >>

W7DRM (old call was W3DRM):

--- Quote from: Cutty Sark Sailor on July 22, 2014, 07:41:31 AM ---REDS: When you upgrade to firmware V7.2 you will see some interesting changes in your signals display...  ;)
(Find 7.2 after BO login, miscellaneous, firmware directory)
--- End quote ---

I noticed there was a new firmware version available on the controller webpage under either the Status or Settings tab (can't remember which one showed it). I just clicked on download and it grabbed the latest version.

W7DRM (old call was W3DRM):

--- Quote from: Cutty Sark Sailor on July 15, 2014, 08:30:10 AM ---Forgot to mention... duh

One feature of the 'signals'  is not working - Egon turned it off at the server a few weeks ago as they began loading new processing. On the far right of the signal image is a red line... when this feature is available, that line will move to somewhere in the waveform for each signal... that means the server used it, and selected that point on the waveform. Also, on the 'channel' display text information, a 101 would show by the 'used' channel. If the signal was not used, that would show '100' and the red line would remain at the right margin. I hope he'll turn it on again, we can then get an idea of what a 'good' signal looks like...
--- End quote ---

Have been looking at various sites to see how everyone's waveforms compare to mine. While doing this, I just noticed that the red-line is still fixed at the right-side of the signals display but now, I am seeing a vertical white line that seems to move around on the display. Does anyone know what this white line is indicating? Is it new or have I just missed it in the past?

bidouilleur:
what do you loose by asking their help ?
the no you have, the yes you risk  ;)

bidouilleur:
hence why I'm also here, what else to say to those who help :  =D&gt;

miraculon:

--- Quote from: Cutty Sark Sailor on August 14, 2014, 06:22:01 AM ---Added 1141, Norman Oklahoma, on the campus of the National Weather Center!  Welcome aboard!  http://frankfortweather.us/BoStaSig/

--- End quote ---

This is pretty cool  8-)

Greg H.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version