Author Topic: Waldbeck Huygens weather station  (Read 2074 times)

Offline Anette

Waldbeck Huygens weather station
« on: November 04, 2022, 08:01:44 AM »
I have a Waldbeck Huygens 6 in 1 weather station. I would like to ask for help on which app or software I can use to upload data to the weather underground page? So far I have used VS view and VS view plus app, but now none of them work. Thanks.

Offline davidefa

• Forecaster
Re: Waldbeck Huygens weather station
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2022, 06:10:53 PM »
Your weather station is an ecowitt one, you may find better support in the ecowitt subforum.
In regard to sending data to WU, it is ok to configure it via ws view or ws view plus, verify that username and password are those shown in the image ( not the api key )

[ You are not allowed to view attachments ]

P.S.
I have the waldbeck halley ( same sensor, no display, only gateway )

Offline Anette

« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2022, 02:41:38 AM »
Thank you very much for the information. That's how I did everything. My only problem is that the upload works for a few days, then after a few days and always at 23:59 at night, the upload to the weather underground stops, then it goes offline, and no matter how many times I tried a new installation, this is always the case. But I also wrote on the ecowitt forum.

Offline Anette

« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2022, 12:41:11 PM »
Are these settings correct?

Online wvdkuil

• Wim van der kuil
  • Forecaster
    • My PWS at Leuven Belgium Europe
« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2022, 01:13:21 PM »
Are these settings correct?

No they are not.
The photo is of the custom tab.
pwsweather.com is another mesonet, not for weatherunderground.

You have to click the second item: weatherUnderground
and only enter your  two items, station and key

Wim
« Last Edit: November 14, 2022, 01:21:51 PM by wvdkuil »

Offline Anette

« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2022, 01:21:40 PM »
This is what it looks like in the attachment. The previous picture is from the costumized menu.

Offline davidefa

• Forecaster
« Reply #6 on: November 14, 2022, 04:11:59 PM »
Anette, as you say that the upload to wu works correctly for a few days and then stops, I'd say your wu configuration is correct.
In the first image you posted, you show the configuration to send your data to pwsweather ( I assume ).
It seems correct to me ( not sure as I don't send data to pwsweather via the custom upload ), the only thing I noticed is that you seem using the same username/password for both wu and pwsweather, not sure this is correct ( at least pwsweather should be different from wu one )
Try also uploading to ecowitt.net to see if this stops synchronously with wu ( this should mean that the problem is on your router/local lan ).

anything