Author Topic: WeatherWizz Dashboards - Update Notice  (Read 4297 times)

Offline SnowSentry

• Contributor
    • WeatherWizz
Re: WeatherWizz Dashboards - Update Notice
« Reply #25 on: April 08, 2023, 06:44:53 PM »
attachemnts responses you support  #-o #-o

Hi bianconero57,

There are a few ways to connect meteobridge to WeatherWizz, if the native integration did not work for you then you can follow the instructions to use the http push method. I believe Meteobrdge were super quick to release another update which may have resolved the issue you experienced.

All the best

Duncan @ WeatherWizz

Offline SnowSentry

• Contributor
    • WeatherWizz
« Reply #26 on: April 08, 2023, 06:50:09 PM »
Is there a tutorial on how to connect weatherwizz with CumulusMX?
I do have Wordpress site running, would be fun to try this software out.
Otherwise I will go the meteobridge way, I do have one running with Davis and Ecowitt station attached also a luftdaten air quality sensor is read out by my meteobridge Nano SD
So I would like to try both weatherprograms with this new software

Hi wsNoordbergum,

Yes, we have setup instructions for using CumulusMX. After logging into your account you can follow the simple setup instruction and you can always reach our support if you need more help.

Cheers

Duncan @ WeatherWizz

Offline Mattk

• Forecaster
« Reply #27 on: April 08, 2023, 07:27:57 PM »
Latest MB version supporting WeatherWizz is 5.6 (Apr 6 2023, build 4445)

Offline bianconero57

• Contributor
    • Valdefensch@57
« Reply #28 on: April 09, 2023, 02:39:48 AM »
attachemnts responses you support  #-o #-o

Hi bianconero57,

There are a few ways to connect meteobridge to WeatherWizz, if the native integration did not work for you then you can follow the instructions to use the http push method. I believe Meteobrdge were super quick to release another update which may have resolved the issue you experienced.

All the best

Duncan @ WeatherWizz

Hi,
without offending me for being a discriminator of your work (and contrary to the pseudo-thesis supported by your "collaborator" ad personam. .. he will easily recognize himself   :-P Ndr)
for "Event Definition_push" : i cannot use the feature having reached my quota for other personal forwardings
the native function would have been more sensible but it continues to not work despite a device updated to the latest version 5.6 released April 6, 2023
on this, for technical requirements i decided to put aside the api of ecowitt and retreat to another system of uoplad  :arrow:
best wishes

Offline mauro63

• Forecaster
« Reply #29 on: April 09, 2023, 04:45:49 PM »
Hi everyone,

I think I'll stop here for my first interface, I don't think it's possible to achieve more while maintaining this compactness and the possibility of correct display on different devices.

Each main parameter, at least for me, is customized in order to easily understand intensity and trend.

[ You are not allowed to view attachments ]

Now I've been asked by a friend who works in agriculture to optimize a version of it for his specific uses... I'll get to work!  ;)

M.

Offline bianconero57

• Contributor
    • Valdefensch@57
« Reply #30 on: April 10, 2023, 03:12:19 AM »
Too bad I liked it though  :grin: :grin: :grin:

Offline wsNoordbergum

• Contributor
    • wsNoordbergum
« Reply #31 on: April 10, 2023, 09:11:21 AM »
Using CumulusMX I only have rounded values for temperature, pressure, chill, windspeed
Using meteobridge it is working fine
Settings in CumulusMX are correct, the values on the station page are correct also with the decimal value

Maybe a bug?
Davis Vantage Pro 2 UV/Solar
Meteobridge nano SD
Ecowitt WS90 WH40 WH31 WH57 GW2000 HP2550_c
CumulusMX/raspberry Pi 4b

Offline drew

• Shoals Weather
« Reply #32 on: May 20, 2023, 12:02:30 PM »
These are fantastic! very creative. Don't forget to publish them into the community templates, I am sure many others would like to use them also :)

How do I publish into the community templates?
-Drew Richards

Offline wsNoordbergum

• Contributor
    • wsNoordbergum
« Reply #33 on: May 20, 2023, 12:34:07 PM »
There is a top button which allows you to share your dashboard to the community if I'm not mistaking
Meteobridge nano SD

Offline wsNoordbergum

• Contributor
    • wsNoordbergum
« Reply #34 on: May 20, 2023, 12:38:15 PM »
Using CumulusMX I only have rounded values for temperature, pressure, chill, windspeed
Using meteobridge it is working fine
Settings in CumulusMX are correct, the values on the station page are correct also with the decimal value

Maybe a bug?

Got a reply from weatherwizz that the localisation settings in CumulusMX has to be changed in order to get the decimal point as a seperator otherwise a , is used and weatherwizz does not like that
But this will cause to much trouble in my data
So now I'm using meteobridge as data provider

Meteobridge nano SD

Offline drew

• Shoals Weather
« Reply #35 on: May 20, 2023, 01:10:15 PM »
There is a top button which allows you to share your dashboard to the community if I'm not mistaking
Thanks! I'll look for this soon as the site comes back online.
-Drew Richards

Offline SnowSentry

• Contributor
    • WeatherWizz
« Reply #36 on: June 09, 2023, 02:37:10 AM »
Thanks to everyone's support and feedback  [tup], We've just released multi sensor charts available now!

Offline mauro63

• Forecaster
« Reply #37 on: June 09, 2023, 05:13:19 AM »
Thanks to everyone's support and feedback  [tup], We've just released multi sensor charts available now!

Thanks, good job  ;)

M.

Offline mauro63

• Forecaster
« Reply #38 on: June 09, 2023, 07:16:30 AM »
a specific temperature monitoring layout  ;)

M.

Offline SnowSentry

• Contributor
    • WeatherWizz
« Reply #39 on: July 26, 2023, 01:07:48 AM »
Thank you to everyone for your support and feedback.

I just wanted to let everyone know that our latest release adds clickable tiles that can link to additional dashboard layouts, which brings a whole new dimension of interactivity and usability.

​This makes it easy to switch to another layout or to further expand your dashboard while keeping your main dashboard neat and compact. For example, on your main dashboard, you could include a tile that links to a second dashboard which displays an array of temperature sensors for more detailed temperature information. Or you could include a tile to easily switch between two different layouts, such as day and night themes.

​To access this feature, log into your account, then open your dashboard designer, click on any tile and you will see a new pop-up menu. On this menu, you can select which layout to link to when the tile is clicked/tapped.

Offline SnowSentry

• Contributor
    • WeatherWizz
« Reply #40 on: July 28, 2023, 07:15:17 AM »
Quick update!

In our latest release, you are now able to customise the font size and position of titles and sensor data within the sensor tiles. This makes it even easier to get a dashboard looking just right for your screen size.

Simply click on a tile in the dashboard designer. A pop-up utility tile menu will appear that gives you new options, including settings for font size and position. You can also copy a style from one tile and paste it to another. Check out the graphic below to see it in action.

Happy weathering :)

Offline SnowSentry

• Contributor
    • WeatherWizz
« Reply #41 on: November 24, 2023, 01:55:26 AM »
Hi everyone

It has been a while. So I thought some of you might be interested to know we’ve been busy making  lots of updates to the WeatherWizz dashboards, aiming to make it even easier for members to have great personalized online dashboards for their weather stations.

As a quick recap, we’ve made the dashboard designer even more flexible with more tools/options and reworked the weather data reports for analysis and download. We’ve also added what we think are some cool stuff like the ability to share data between members, for example, where you might display weather data on your dashboard from a friend or family member’s station.

We’ve also launched a new website that gives a more comprehensive overview.

Anyway, just in case you’re interested. :-)

As always, if you need any help just post a message or shoot me an email.

Offline Bashy

• brecklandweather.com/meteo
  • Forecaster
  • brecklandweather.com/index.php
    • Breckland Weather
« Reply #42 on: January 07, 2024, 08:14:47 PM »
Hi,

1) can one use multiple stations at the same time, i.e. Ecowitt and Davis on a single dashboard?
2) how many parameters can you use with, Alexa? do you have a list of all the parameters and invocations used, please?
Kind regards
Bashy

Offline SnowSentry

• Contributor
    • WeatherWizz
« Reply #43 on: January 07, 2024, 08:34:07 PM »
Hello Bashy,

You can use multiple station at the same time. Once you have setup your first account, all you need to do is signup using the same email address and the account will automatically be linked and the weather station data can all be used on a single dashboard. Each account can have up to 10 dashboards and you can even link between layouts making your single dashboard interactive (eg buttons to load different layouts)

Here is an example of what I call my Mega Dashboard, this has 4 different weather stations all merged into one interactive dashboard.

My main dashboard looks like this

When I click or tap on rain it opens my rain charts so I can see what is happening over all stations.

It's easy to do and I am more than happy to help you along the way.

Alexa is a work in progress and we are still adding features to it. At the moment you can ask for
Outdoor Temperature
Indoor Temperature
Humidity
Rain today
Air Pressure
Wind Speed

Provided your Weather Station supports these sensors.

Hope this helps,

Cheers [tup]

Duncan

Offline Erwin1974

« Reply #44 on: January 08, 2024, 09:13:59 AM »
Hello Duncan,

1. Is it possible that the windspeed every 2,5 sec will be updated in Weatherwizz?

2. Do I need a meteobridgePro+ to send the data to weatherwizz or can I setup the weatherlink Live console to update the data?

Thank you.

Offline SnowSentry

• Contributor
    • WeatherWizz
« Reply #45 on: January 08, 2024, 06:15:56 PM »
Hi Erwin,

The maximum update rate for WeatherWizz is 5 seconds. The speed of the update data depends on how you connect to WeatherWizz. For example, If you use a meteobridge device with http post, cumulusMX, Weather Display Software or custom API, you are able to achieve an update rate of every 5 seconds.

You can now connect your Davis WeatherLink Live account to WeatherWizz and build your own dashboard using your WeatherLink Live data.

If you want fast updates eg every 5 seconds, then I would recommend meteobridge http service.

Hope this answers your question. :grin:

Thanks

Offline swyman18

« Reply #46 on: January 09, 2024, 04:55:06 PM »
Hello,

I’ve been playing with the dashboard builder for the past couple of days, pretty neat. There are a couple of issues I noticed:

1. It appears the C to F conversion is not working properly when adding a chart with multiple sensors. For example, if I setup a chart and add both temp and dew point to the chart with both converting from C to F, the values are showing about 20 degrees lower than what they should be. If I don’t use the multi-sensor function and just have one sensor, then the C to F conversion works fine. I am using the Meteobridge API method if that matters.

2. In the FAQ section, it says that if I want to change stations then there should be a Change Station Connection button on the station home page. However, I don’t see that button anywhere. If I hit the gear icon to update station settings, it brings me straight to the Davis WLL configuration page which I don’t want. Seems there is no way to get back to the screen where you can choose the station connection type.

Thanks!

-Scott

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Offline SnowSentry

• Contributor
    • WeatherWizz
« Reply #47 on: January 09, 2024, 05:53:04 PM »
Hi Scott,

Thanks for your message.

1) Perhaps you can email me at support@weatherwizz.com so that I can look into this for you.

2) I have since fixed this, this was an oversight on my part.

Thanks

Duncan

Offline swyman18

« Reply #48 on: January 09, 2024, 06:05:10 PM »
Will do, thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Offline SnowSentry

• Contributor
    • WeatherWizz
« Reply #49 on: January 10, 2024, 04:58:17 AM »
Hi Scott,

The C to F conversion issue has been resolved on the multisensor charts, thanks for spotting that one.

[tup]