Author Topic: Looking for Storm Chasing Partners in Northern Wisconsin Area  (Read 643 times)

Offline stormchaser5138

Looking for Storm Chasing Partners in Northern Wisconsin Area
« on: January 09, 2020, 01:20:46 AM »
My name is Tommy and I am a 47-year-old male, I am a novice storm chaser and I am looking for other persons to team up within Northern Wisconsin this season.  I am located in Park Falls, approximately 60 miles south of Lake Superior.  I am open to a general storm chasing location and am willing to travel a short distance to chase.  Looking for persons who have extensive knowledge of weather and storm chasing experience and who have the time and ability to do so when ample storms are present at a moment's notice.  I took a semester weather and climate class in college at Nicolet Technical College in 2007 and have been studying and researching everything I can about the weather, storms, and storm chasing.  I have a very good basic understanding of weather phenomena and I learn quickly.  I am currently using several weather radar software programs on my laptop such as; WSV3, Gibson Ridge Earth, Gibson Ridge Analyst 2, and Gibson Ridge Level 3.  I also use Delorme Topo North America mapping software with an NMEA Earthmate LT-40 GPS receiver for navigation.  If interested please email me at the address listed below. 

stormchaser5138@gmail.com