Author Topic: Can I reset rain total in My Acurite  (Read 3199 times)

Offline Glenn Hermes

Can I reset rain total in My Acurite
« on: September 12, 2019, 02:47:19 AM »
I just set up my new Atlas station.  I have a false reading in My Acurite due to the setup activity.  Is it possible to set/clear that reading to 0.  I was able to clear the reading on the display but that did not clear the value in My Acurite app.

Offline Mabcmb

• My WU page
  • Forecaster
Re: Can I reset rain total in My Acurite
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2019, 11:39:48 AM »
Yes on your display touch  the three lines top left and that brings up the menu . Touch the records and then touch clear today's records . Now I found out that after doing that sometimes you also need to unplug the display for about two seconds and re plug it in then the " records " will reset .

For MyAcuRite I open the splash page and all you have to do is click on the SAVE AND RESET and that reboots your Access and clears the data / readings  . It will take MyAcuRite awhile to redo the readings because it doesn't refresh that fast . Hope that helps .
« Last Edit: September 12, 2019, 11:52:26 AM by Mabcmb »

Offline Glenn Hermes

Re: Can I reset rain total in My Acurite
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2019, 01:34:22 AM »
Thank you Mabcmb.  I did the save and reset on the Access yesterday and I saw it renew it's connection to the detectors but when I went back to MyAcurite the rain history was still there.  When I review the 7 day history, the false rain data I created during installation/setup is still there.  I'm looking for a way to clear that bad info from the rain history data if possible.