Weather Station Hardware > WiFiLogger/Meteo-Pi

No CWOP Upload Since Firmware Upgrade to Version 2.36

<< < (2/2)

WiFiLogger:

--- Quote from: galfert on March 16, 2021, 05:53:37 AM ---
--- Quote from: WiFiLogger on March 16, 2021, 03:55:04 AM ---This is because pass should be -1, or -1 vers....
So it is fixed value, there is no need to put it into to the form.
But maybe in your case pass is very needed to upload data?

--- End quote ---

Well yes but of course when using a ham radio call sign with the ham servers then a password is required or the upload will not work. Only regular non-ham CWOP stations upload with -1 as a password to a different set of cwop servers.

See here for details:
http://www.wxqa.com/servers2use.html

Ham CWOP IDs can upload to the non-ham servers if they want. Then they don't need the password and would then use the -1 as everyone else.

--- End quote ---

So I will fix this very fast
Sorry for the trouble. :(

Pete B:
Thanks for the replies. I will now temporarily go back to connecting Cumulus to the logger and sending data to the other sites from there. Cumulus seems to handle CWOP better than Weatherlink which appeared to have problems with spurious wind data when running Software Defined Radio programs on the same PC.

I did try using the non ham aprs settings in the logger data export for CWOP but still no upload. No doubt I'd probably missed something out somewhere.

I look forward to the fix.

WiFiLogger:

--- Quote from: Pete B on March 16, 2021, 12:08:45 PM ---Thanks for the replies. I will now temporarily go back to connecting Cumulus to the logger and sending data to the other sites from there. Cumulus seems to handle CWOP better than Weatherlink which appeared to have problems with spurious wind data when running Software Defined Radio programs on the same PC.

I did try using the non ham aprs settings in the logger data export for CWOP but still no upload. No doubt I'd probably missed something out somewhere.

I look forward to the fix.

--- End quote ---

Please navigate to Setup-> System and click on UPDATE button.
After that you should have firmware 2.37. Please check if that sloved your problem.

Pete B:

--- Quote from: WiFiLogger on March 26, 2021, 09:16:41 AM ---Please navigate to Setup-> System and click on UPDATE button.
After that you should have firmware 2.37. Please check if that sloved your problem.

--- End quote ---

Thanks for that. I'm now trying after the firmware upgrade to 2.37 and I will let you know how it goes.

Pete

Pete B:

--- Quote from: Pete B on March 26, 2021, 10:19:47 AM ---
--- Quote from: WiFiLogger on March 26, 2021, 09:16:41 AM ---Please navigate to Setup-> System and click on UPDATE button.

--- End quote ---

Thanks for that. I'm now trying after the firmware upgrade to 2.37 and I will let you know how it goes.

Pete

--- End quote ---

Thanks, It now seems to have been working OK for several hours. The debug information for CWOP shows my correct entered password now, not the -1 default value as in the 2.36.

All the other sites I upload to continue working OK, just as they always have done.

Pete

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version