Weather Related Organizations > PWSweather / AerisWeather / WeatherForYou

Crazy rainfall totals on PWSWeather

(1/2) > >>

noctilucent:
I feed both Weather Underground and PWSWeather from a Meteohub, and noticed that the PWSWeather accumulated rainfall totals have been completely crazy for the last few days at least, possibly longer.  For example here's the graphs from yesterday for Weather Underground showing a total of 33mm rainfall and PWSWeather showing just under 500mm rainfall in the same period.  Today is no less crazy, with the Daily Summary from PWSWeather showing 7.1mm but the graph showing 166mm.  Has anyone else encountered this problem?

weatherforyou:
If you file a support request at https://www.pwsweather.com/support they'll investigate and respond.

noctilucent:
Sure, just wanted to make sure the problem wasn't something at my end first.  I'll file a support request in a minute.

djkkm:

--- Quote from: noctilucent on May 04, 2020, 08:27:17 PM ---I'll file a support request in a minute.

--- End quote ---

Guess I'll have to do the same. Just this week PWSWeather doubles, triples my daily rainfall total. Last 2 days showing my monthly.

Was your issue resolved?

Thanks
Devin

noctilucent:

--- Quote from: djkkm on May 28, 2020, 11:18:22 PM ---
--- Quote from: noctilucent on May 04, 2020, 08:27:17 PM ---I'll file a support request in a minute.

--- End quote ---

Guess I'll have to do the same. Just this week PWSWeather doubles, triples my daily rainfall total. Last 2 days showing my monthly.

Was your issue resolved?
--- End quote ---

No, still waiting.  Apparently I had > 500mm of rain yesterday.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version