Miscellaneous Debris > For Sale/Wanted

Meteo Shield Standard

(1/2) > >>

Marty:
As title stated Meteo Shield standard bigger on the inside fits all acurite/ecowitt  sensors inside 
85$  + shipping like new painted flat black on inside
paypal ready Norther New Jersey

20210717_135332 by Marcin Madry, on Flickr

eliteweathernz:
Are you just shipping within the US??

galfert:
Sorry to go off topic but I really like your mounting post. Seems like you used a white fence post. I've seen those types of fences before but I'm not familiar with the material. Is it wood or some plastic composite? I'm wondering what your experience is with this mounting solution. Would you recommend it? Would you do it again? I'm concerned that if it is some plastic composite that it might radiate as heat absorption will be higher than if it were wood. Could this affect your temperature sensors? Maybe it is painted wood? It does look really nice though.

Picture attached below for other forum user reference
 [ You are not allowed to view attachments ]

hmderek:
You are right, that is a nice mounting solution.  :grin:

ivano:

--- Quote from: galfert on July 19, 2021, 10:32:17 AM ---Sorry to go off topic but I really like your mounting post. Seems like you used a white fence post. I've seen those types of fences before but I'm not familiar with the material. Is it wood or some plastic composite? I'm wondering what your experience is with this mounting solution. Would you recommend it? Would you do it again? I'm concerned that if it is some plastic composite that it might radiate as heat absorption will be higher than if it were wood. Could this affect your temperature sensors? Maybe it is painted wood? It does look really nice though.

Picture attached below for other forum user reference
 [ You are not allowed to view attachments ]

--- End quote ---
very nice installation, even if to find the nit, the two screens should be oriented in the same way, to avoid any shadows,

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version