Weather Related Organizations > CoCoRaHS

CoCoRaHS page not displaying previous dates

<< < (2/4) > >>

Cutty Sark Sailor:
This is what I use here... last two weeks what's important for me.  When nights finally stay above freezing, the ETo gauge goes active, and water balance becomes valid, ... if those chart inserts don't load, refresh the page... they've got to call the CCR page divs for three stations, and may load before CSU & Frankfort WX servers finish communicating completely with your browser...  :oops:
https://frankfortweather.us/wxgraphs2.php

saratogaWX:

--- Quote from: rlee171 on March 20, 2021, 07:51:13 PM ---Greetings,

I am a new contributor to CoCoRaHS (2 weeks). I installed the wxcocorahs.php script and it only has 6 settings, easiest script to install by far.
Today I went to the page https://www.hsnpar.com/wxcocorahs.php and selected a date previous from today, but within the time frame since I have been reporting. When I click the 'view map' to the right of the date it returns back to today. During the install there is a directory created called 'dp', in that directory there is a file 'calendar.js' and it is completely empty, shows file size 0.

In the main script there is a: require_once('./dp/classes/tc_calendar.php');    I am unable to determine if that is possibly what populates the 'calendar.js" file with data.

Am I on the right track here, or am I wandering in the weeds looking in the wrong place?

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Ralph

--- End quote ---
You have to upload the ./dp/ directory, its files and the two subdirectories and their files under that.
./dp/
./dp/classes/
./dp/images/

They all have to be present for the script to work correctly.

rlee171:
Hey Ken,

They are there..  this is a snip from the server side of Filezilla

[ You are not allowed to view attachments ]

rlee171:
Here is what is in them....   please note the 0 file size in the calendar js which resides in the dp directory...
All of these are from the server side of Filezilla...   Please excuse the size of the attachments.

dp directory contents:

classes directory contents:

Tried to edit it for clarification and only made it worse, sorry...   

saratogaWX:
Like I said, the ./dp/calendar.js file is empty.. it should have code in it from the .zip distribution (16.8Kb unzipped).  Extract it from the .zip, and re-upload it.  It is not changed by the scripts, it just executes to provide the date selection functions.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version