Weather Related Organizations > WeatherUnderground

There is no associated webcam with this station

<< < (2/4) > >>

PaulMy:
Sorry I can't help with the camera settings.  And others may be more familiar, but my recollection for WU is maximum size150 kb and the file name image.jpg.

Enjoy,
Paul

WSWeather:
Assuming you have an SD card installed in the camera set it to save to that and then check (1) the image size in kb and (2) the name it assigns to the file.  As 'PaulMy' noted, these have to be 150 kb or smaller and named "image.jpg".  You can probably reduce the filesize by setting the camera to "low" quality if it is too large.

Also, what is set in "FTP"?

jimi:
Have you checked that your camera is associated with your station ? On the Manage Devices page select edit your PWS and use the Associate Webcam dropdown menu to select your webcam

Hikerdave:
“ Have you checked that your camera is associated with your station ?”

I think this was the issue. Crazy how many times it is the simplest thing. Thank you.

Hikerdave:
Well, I was able to associate my camera to the station, but still could not get it to show anything. I took WSWeather advice and put in an SD card and found that the image name was called "scheduled...", the size I think was okay as it was only 84k. I do not see any way to change the image name with the included software from Foscam, so I am sending it back.

New question, a camera recommendation. What is a camera that works with Wunderground that does not cost too much (under $100 or maybe even something less than $75)?

Thank you for the help.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version