Web Weather > Weather Website PHP/AJAX scripting

Leuven WXSIM scripts and PHP8

(1/2) > >>

weatheroz:
I'm trying to update to PHP8, and I'm getting this error when I load the page with this wsfct4 forecasting script.

Fatal error: Uncaught TypeError: round(): Argument #1 ($num) must be of type int|float, string given in /home/loganvil/public_html/wsfct4/wsIncWxsimPCreate.php:207 Stack trace: #0 /home/loganvil/public_html/wsfct4/wsIncWxsimPCreate.php(207): round('') #1 /home/loganvil/public_html/wsfct4/wsIncWxsimPHtml4.php(85): include_once('/home/loganvil/...') #2 /home/loganvil/public_html/wsfct4/wsFctWxsimDPage.php(270): include_once('/home/loganvil/...') #3 {main} thrown in /home/loganvil/public_html/wsfct4/wsIncWxsimPCreate.php on line 207

I'm hoping there is a simple fix to this, because this produces a very nice forecast on my site.

broadstairs:
I replied on your other thread to this. The variable is the wrong type, it's string and should be integer or float. Try contacting the original author.

Stuart

weatheroz:

--- Quote from: broadstairs on January 30, 2023, 07:36:26 AM ---I replied on your other thread to this. The variable is the wrong type, it's string and should be integer or float. Try contacting the original author.

Stuart

--- End quote ---

Thanks, I'm hoping he still visits here and has an answer or better yet a fix. :)

souldrifter798:
Does anyone have a link to download this script? I used to use it and would like to again but the version i have don't seem to work correctly anymore, think i broke it with editing somewhere along the line. Thanks.

broadstairs:
Does https://www.weather-watch.com/smf/index.php/topic,73216.msg585900.html#msg585900 help?

Stuart

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version