Weather Station Hardware > Barani Design Weather Stations and Accessories

Barani FAQ section

<< < (2/7) > >>

mauro63:

--- Quote from: Jasper3012 on June 02, 2020, 05:28:34 PM ---So the only thing you need to do to get the data online is scanning the station with a magnet and give in the MeteoHelix ID on the allmeteo website? No confirugation or whatever needed with the Sigfox? Thanks for the info btw!

--- End quote ---

No Jasper,
you don't need, Barani will do this job
You only need to verify the signal coverage of your area, if you can't or want, barani will do, they will need only your's coordinates

Mauro

ConligWX:
So how do you upload the data to other websites like WOW, CWOP, PWSWeather, WUnderground, Weathercloud and your own Web Server?

mauro63:

--- Quote from: ConligWX on June 03, 2020, 05:47:17 PM ---So how do you upload the data to other websites like WOW, CWOP, PWSWeather, WUnderground, Weathercloud and your own Web Server?

--- End quote ---

for Wunderground

https://www.baranidesign.com/faq-articles/2020/2/3/forwarding-weather-station-data-to-weather-underground-wunderground

Mauro

kenthcwx:
Temperature accuracy difference between Meteoshield Standard & Professional.

I was thinking about getting the Pro but would cost a lot more money than the Standard & was wondering about the temp differences between them.

Thanks
Jamie

mauro63:

--- Quote from: kenthcwx on June 25, 2020, 11:56:28 AM ---Temperature accuracy difference between Meteoshield Standard & Professional.

I was thinking about getting the Pro but would cost a lot more money than the Standard & was wondering about the temp differences between them.

Thanks
Jamie

--- End quote ---

Hi Jamie,
I have long tested the standard meteoshield and I must admit that its performance is far from the Pro version, let's say it is just slightly better than a Davis 7714
Precisely for this reason, the standard Meteoshield is no longer in production, at the moment it is only possible to order the Pro version

Mauro

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version