Author Topic: Will Cumulus read a Ambient WS-2080 without the Easyweather software?  (Read 4892 times)

Offline Woodyweather

I am now to this and Have an Ambient WS-2080A. The software that come with it is EasyWeather V6.2 but it is not working right and I have found no support for it. I got Cumulus and installed it and it seems to work but the error light keeps flashing. I was going to uninstall the EasyWeather V6.2 to see if that was the problem (Easyweather keeps giving erroneous relative pressure and rain fall data). Will Cumulus access the Ambient WS-2080 without the Easyweather software?

After I get this all running I want to make a web site for my weather station but need to get it running first.
Woody's Glendale Weather

Offline PaulMy

• Forecaster
    • KomokaWeather
Will Cumulus read a Ambient WS-2080 without the Easyweather software?
As discussed in the other thread, yes, and you should run only one of these programs at the same time.
After I get this all running I want to make a web site for my weather station but need to get it running first.
The Cumulus standard templates are the easiest to get started, then the Saratoga templates may be your next step www.komokaweather.ca,

Paul

anything