Author Topic: Wunderground Problem  (Read 1732 times)

Offline Bman

Wunderground Problem
« on: January 17, 2016, 12:09:07 AM »
I have an Ambient WS-1200 IP Observer

I've had my unit little over a month. Its worked great.  Now all of a sudden I can't get to my (10 day forecast). I keep clicking on the (Forecast) and it takes me to another persons Station.  I've emailed Ambient, they told me to copy a link on another computer and email it to yourself, I did that and still no luck. When I click the (change station) arrow a list shows up. I see lots of stations nearby. None of the stations that I click on will show up, it just stays on whatever Station you are currently on.  My wifes laptop works fine, and so do all my friends that I've asked to check if they are having this problem with the 10 forecast ???

I've logged out of Wunderground, then logged back on.
I've un-plugged my IP Observer , and unplugged the power chord.
Will (signing on) Wunderground with multipal computers cause this ?

Its an unusual problem I think, not sure what to do next, has anyone else had this problem ? 

Offline Jáchym

• Meteotemplate Developer
  • Forecaster
    • Meteotemplate
Re: Wunderground Problem
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2016, 03:46:22 AM »
If it works fine for others then it must be a problem with your pc or browser,  I would start by emptying the cache or even resetting the browser profile

Offline Bman

« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2016, 11:22:58 AM »
Jachym, thanks I will give that a try and see what happens, will keep ya posted

Offline Jáchym

• Forecaster
    • Meteotemplate
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2016, 11:26:09 AM »
Sometimes odd things happen, I used to have a problem with one site too and the only way that helped was when I deleted my profile for Chrome and created a new one. You don't even need to reinstall the browser, just delete your profile. Or first try just emptying the cache. In Chrome and FF, hold down the refresh button for about 5 seconds.

Offline Bman

« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2016, 04:11:19 PM »
Jachym I reset my Chrome browser and behold it worked. I went back on Wunderground , typed in my Station ID, that came up, clicked on 10 day Forecast and bam!! it worked..............   The only way you can put any Station on your Favorites List is to get the 10 day forecast page to come up, then click on the Star.  Thanks so much, was really getting frustrating  :grin:

Offline Jáchym

• Forecaster
    • Meteotemplate
« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2016, 04:33:01 PM »
No problems, Im glad it helped... browsers sometimes behave in a very strange way :D

anything