Author Topic: A holistic approach to weather observation.  (Read 3178 times)

Offline diviningweather

• The Ol' Prognosticator
    • Freehand Weather Forecasting
A holistic approach to weather observation.
« on: January 18, 2021, 04:16:21 PM »
Through looking for the signs in the sky, on the earth, and within yourself, and through your immersion into the observations, you will move your mind, and therefore your body. into an “at ease” state.
 This will ultimately bring you to your center, and to yourself, once again whole and firm.
Ready to learn more?
https://freehand-forecasting.com/stress-reduction-and-centering-through-weather-observation/
Freehand Forecasting: The ability to observe your surroundings, your physical state, taking note of internal and external changes, understanding your geological area from local to continental. All leading to a close prognostication of upcoming weather.

Offline scott312

Re: A holistic approach to weather observation.
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2021, 06:55:38 AM »
What you are saying is ridiculous my friend. Why told you all this?

Offline Garth Bock

• Table Rock Lake Weather
  • Forecaster
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2021, 10:22:54 AM »
Got a 404 page not found error. Had to reload the page to get anything. Site wants personal information and has a fee schedule for what? No explanation on the site as to what this is. Chatbot didn't give anything more than a sales pitch. Lame. Reading through the information made a line from WKRP in Cincinnati pop in my head...

Andy Travis - Now you have this thing called Eyewitness Weather.. what is that ?
Les Nessman - Well I just look out the window and witness the weather.

Page sounded new age hippie guru kind of stuff.... finding my center ? It's around my middle.... time to quit the snacks..   I would skip over this page.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2021, 10:39:05 AM by Garth Bock »

Offline ocala

• Forecaster
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2021, 05:26:41 PM »
Hey the WKRP turkey drop is coming soon. :grin:
The blues had a baby and they named it Rock & Roll