Weather Station Hardware > Bloomsky Sky Camera+sensors

BloomSky current status

(1/4) > >>

dfisherows:
My BloomSky has worked since putting it up over 4 years ago.  My question does anyone know if they are still in business?  The reason I ask is they do not answer support emails, my timelapses are no longer done and as far as I can tell no one else's either and the stations I have favorites are gone.
Anybody got a clue for me?

wxmanmhd:
Same thing here on my BloomSky.  My picture has not updated for two days, I also sent email to support with no answer. Think it’s time for mine to go into garbage. Wish I could download the camera data direct to my computer.

DeepdaleFarm:
I think Bloomsky have gone bust or at least ceased trading, and therefore much of their services have been switched off.  Unfortunately there doesn't seem to be any clear information from them on their Facebook or Website.  Great shame.  If anyone has a way to access the latest image that would be amazing.  My app is updating its image, but I can't find a way to access that image.

PaulMy:

My App data and image seem to be out of date.

No images on BloomSky Data Portal but text and graph is up to 06/09/2022 10:15 pm so stopped after Thursday and Map View seems to be the same BloomSky | Komoka, CA - Realtime weather and picture with daily timelapse! 

Enjoy,
Paul

dfisherows:
Is your BloomSky time right?  Mine is an hour behind.  It's like they never updated after the change in  spring.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version