Weather Software > WeatherLink/weatherlink.com by Davis Instruments

Weatherlink Live / Console, Wind Gust

(1/4) > >>

MeteotempSB:
Hello, I have Weatherlink Live with a DVP2 Plus with two consoles (1 DVP2 with firmware 1.90 and 1 Vue with firmware 3.00) both consoles configured with Large cups and in Weatherlink Live configured ISS DVP2 anemometer.

Well after checking the operation for a few days I have seen that the maximum wind gust of my 2 consoles do not coincide with the maximum wind gust of W.Live, yesterday for example 35 km/h. on the 2 consoles and 37 km/h. at W.Live.

I would like to know if those of you who use Weather Live have the same problem and have differences between the maximum wind gust of weatherlink live and your console.

Thanks

racer3:
On a couple of occasions I have noticed that my console was 1 mph higher than the WLL.

MeteotempSB:
Someone else who uses Weatherlink Live and can compare the maximum daily wind gust between Weatherlink Live and the DVP2 console.

Mattk:

--- Quote from: MeteotempsLH on May 17, 2020, 10:08:58 PM ---..... Well after checking the operation for a few days I have seen that the maximum wind gust of my 2 consoles do not coincide with the maximum wind gust of W.Live, yesterday for example 35 km/h. on the 2 consoles and 37 km/h. at W.Live....
--- End quote ---

Are all these running from the same anemometer or separate anemometers? Accuracy spec is +/- 3km/h

floodcaster:
I recently purchased WLL and also have 3 other consoles (all receiving from the same ISS and anemometer xmitter). I'll monitor mine for any inconsistencies. However out of curiosity I checked my NOAA report for May from my PC weatherlink software vs the NOAA report from WLL and yes there were differences between the max winds. However the old PC weather link NOAA report has a column for "HIGH"  wind speed of the day. The new WLL NOAA report shows "INSTANT", "2-MIN", and "ARCHIVE". So I was comparing the "HIGH" on the old to the "INSTANT" on the new WLL report.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version